Thursday, August 11, 2011

NYC! What to do? What to see? How to do it affordably? Hannah (only daughter) and I are ON OUR WAY!

First, I extensively researched the various blogs, tips, hot spots, and what all my friends and acquaintances did while in NYC and what wasn't worth it and what was.

It's Hannah's first time and she loves history and fun. We've decided to do the Grayline double decker 48 hour tour days 1 and 2 in the city, adding the NYC Pass (55 attractions included) for days 2,3,4.

I'm excited to "do NYC" with Hannah as she, like me, is ready to tackle the world and almost burn out doing as much as we can! (ok, we're not going for all 55 attractions, but plenty).

We're not seeing a show this time around. We are spending a full day with a great friend from HS who is allowing us the MAJOR affordability of allowing us to stay at her house during our trip. Jen is trucking us to the train station on a daily basis and for that we are utterly grateful!

Will the plan work? Can we really do the city AM to PM 4 days in a row? I'll keep you posted!

Tell me what YOUR "must sees" where and we'll share ours!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie! Just came across your blog! How fun to "visit" with you again! I hope all is well with you and yours. Hopefully we'll see you at the Gala VII in a few months! ~Karen

    ReplyDelete